- Panoramic outdoor pool, with sea view. Open from 9am to 7pm from October to March 31th & from 9am to 9pm from April to September 30th.
- Bar ephemeral on roof-top open in the afternoon.
- Jean Bouin indoor public car-park (paying) or our private garage car-park (paying).
- Pets allowed with an extra charge of 15€/ per day.
- Two eMac computers are available free to use in the lobby
- Languages spoken at reception: French, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
- Access ramps.
- Disabled access to public areas.
- Tourist information desk.
- Free wifi fiber.
- Safety-deposit box at reception.
- Ironing services available (paying).
- Smoke alarms in public areas.
- Entrance video surveillance.
- Health and safety compliant.
- Personal safe in each room
We have family rooms for cosy evenings together and a morning smile, safe play areas and balanced menus; with Family & Novotel, children are pampered guests and their parents are, quite simply, relaxed and happy.
- Free for children up to the age of 16.*
- Late checkout up to 5 p.m. on Sunday (on request).
- A special welcome and a personal gift.
- A comfortable family room for 2 adults and 2 children.
- A balanced children’s menu.
- Play areas for all ages with giant interactive tablet at the restaurant.
- Baby bath on request.
- Babysitting on request (paying).
- Children’s library.
- Cartoon TV channels.
- Family Activities guide delivered upon arrival on request
*All year round and all over the world, accommodation and a family breakfast are free for two children under sixteen sharing a room with their parents or grandparents.